Lorain County has a variety of places for indoor walking this winter, for those eager to get active during the cold Ohio days. These opportunities are brought to you by Lorain County Public Health & North Ridgeville Heart & Sole!
WALKING LOCATIONS & TIMES
- North Ridgeville - North Ridgeville Academic Center - 34620 Bainbridge Rd. - Thursdays, 6-7:30 PM January 11 - March 29, 2018
- Amherst - Mercy Health & Recreation Center - 47160 Hollstein Dr. - Thursdays, 5:30 PM
- Grafton - Midview Middle School - 12865 Grafton Rd. - Every school day, 5-8 PM
- LaGrange - Keystone Elementary School - 531 Opportunity Way - Thursdays, 6:00 PM
- Lorain - General Johnnie Wilson Middle School - 2700 Washington Ave. - Wednesdays, 6:30 PM
- Oberlin - Lorain County Metro Parks Splash Zone - 95 W Hamilton St. - Mondays, 5:30 PM
North Ridgeville Heart & Sole is a Community Collaborative that is making the healthy choice the easy choice in North Ridgeville. Learn more on this Community Collaborative & our others here.
For more information on this & other initiatives, click here to go to nrheartandsole.com