The Combined Charitable Campaign (CCC) is an effort to consolidate many charitable campaigns into one, asking State of Ohio employees to voluntarily donate through payroll deductions or one-time gifts. The Ohio United Way is one of 17 federations that participate in the CCC. This campaign focuses on State of Ohio employees to participate in charitable giving. Our hope is that state employee donors designate their funds to United Way of Greater Lorain County partner agencies.
The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) is the largest workplace giving campaign in the world. In Ohio, federal employees pledge over $400,000 every year. This campaign focuses on federal employees to participate in charitable giving. Our hope is that federal employee donors designate their funds to United Way of Greater Lorain County partner agencies.
To receive CCC and CFC funding, we must submit an annual application to verify that we partner with healthy agencies. By submitting the requested information to us, we will include your agency in the CCC and CFC applications. Meaning, your organization will be a designation option for both state and federal employees when they chose to donate.
Documents should be scanned and uploaded to the United Way E-Community site no later than Thursday, December 8, 2011. Follow-up requests to participate will not be made. If your organization's information is not included by the close of business on Thursday, December 8, your organization will not be included in the application. Thus, your organization will not receive CCC or CFC funds.
1. Complete the organization information and sign the application.
2. Complete the Verification of Registration document, send to the Attorney General's Office, scan and upload the returned document. There is a two-week turnaround for this form, so please submit this form at your earliest convenience.
3. Create a 25-word description of your agency.
4. Upload your most recent, signed Form 990, specifically pages 1, 9 and 10. Form 990 EZ is not accepted for this application. Without a signature on page 10, we cannot utilize your Form 990 in the application, thus not able to include your organization in the application.
5. Upload your tax exemption letter.
6. Upload your organizational change of name paperwork, if applicable.