United Way of Greater Lorain County focuses on strategic, results-oriented and life-changing impact.
Your investment allows UWGLC to coordinate resources in three areas that will address the greatest need and provide the greatest leverage to improve our neighborhoods and community – Education, Income and Health.
• Ensure young children are prepared to succeed in school
• Equip adolescents with the tools / resources to make good decisions
• Ready high school graduates to advance their career or education
• Prepare families with the means to get ahead
• Promote healthy lifestyles and productivity through diet and exercise
• Provide integrated medical resources to support good health