1. Develop strategy, utilizing staff & volunteers, which will deliver long term growth (minimum of 5% per year) in resource development
2. Develop and build strong community relationships in all sectors
3. Collaborate with other agencies/organizations where appropriate
4. Develop and maintain personal relationships with leadership at top donor/investor organizations that provide 80% of funding
5. Ensure business is conducted in full compliance laws and regulations (financial, human resources, etc.)
6. Develop a cohesive and highly performing staff
7. Increase the percentage of annual expenditures for product/service development (85% or higher) to qualify as a four-star charity by Charity Navigator by fiscal year 2013.